THE REBBE PRINT FOR UKRAINE RELIEF
20 x 24 PrintRegular price $200.00
For the first time ever, Mark Seliger is collaborating with his brother Yoel on an artistic project that explores Mark’s entry into photography and early work. Mark Seliger photographed the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem M. Schneerson, the most influential rabbi in modern times, at 770 Eastern Parkway on Sunday, May 20, 1984, while just starting his professional career with a blessing from the Rebbe. Yoel Seliger added the colorful paints to create this limited edition print.
The project, launching a year after the war in Ukraine began, will benefit humanitarian initiatives in Ukraine and marks 120 years since the Rebbe’s birth in Nikolaev, Ukraine.
- Limited Edition of 250.
- Printed on museum-quality paper with archival inks.
- Signed & numbered on front bottom of the print by both Mark and Yoel Seliger
- Sizing reflects paper size, not image size. Image size 15 x 20 inches
- Images will include a white margin on all 4 sides.
- Prints include a Certificate of Authenticity
- All our prints are made-to-order.
All proceeds benefit our philanthropy partner the Jewish Relief Network Ukraine - jrnu.org. Chabad built Jewish life from the ground up after Communism in Ukraine with educational religious and social service institutions across 32 of Ukraine’s largest cities. That network has pivoted to provide relief, through the Jewish Relief Network Ukraine, for all civilians in need in Ukraine.